About: Cecilia Aguillon
Cecilia Aguillon is director of market development and government policy for Kyocera Solar, Inc., recognized as a world-leading supplier of solar electric energy products since 1975.
Posts by Cecilia Aguillon:
- How Energy Storage Can Make Decentralized Electricity Work in America
- California Solar Initiative for PV Succeeds: What’s Next?
- The Benefits of Distributed Generation: Why Locally Produced Solar Power is Good for Communities
- 2012: Solar Revolution in the United States?
- Feed-In Tariffs: A Good FIT for the U.S. Solar Market
- Solar Module Efficiency: Where Does It Matter?
- Considering Solar? Five Questions to Ask!