Clean Power Asia 2013
29-30 April 2013
Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld, Thailand
About the event:
Clean Power Asia is Asia’s Premier Conference for key renewable energy developments relating to policy, new technology, strategy and finance.
Clean Power Asia provides a superior platform for public and private power generating utilities/IPPs, government bodies and policy makers, legal and financial advisors and technology solution and service providers interested in renewable energy initiatives, projects and technologies.
Endorsed by Thailand’s Ministry of Energy, Department of Alternative Energy Development & Efficiency, as well as the utilities EGAT, MEA and PEA, Clean Power Asia has the support of the industry’s main players.
The 3rd annual Clean Power Asia returns to Bangkok from 29-30 April 2013, is developed for and by the industry. Our distinguished Advisory Board consists of key clean power industry professionals, offering their elaborate expertise and fresh industry insights.
Who you’ll meet:
Clean Power Asia 2013 is expected to attract over 500 power generation industry professionals from the region and beyond, interested in the latest developments and innovative approaches in renewable energy generation.
* Public and private power generating utilities/IPPs, developers, EPCs interested in:
- The latest power plant optimisation and efficiency initiatives, technologies and projects
- Global and regional updates on the latest developments and breakthrough technologies in renewable power including solar, wind, hydro, bioenergy and geo thermal power generation
- Updates on new legal and regulatory frameworks and policies
- Financial models, project financing solutions, feed-in-tariff initiatives and other tools supporting clean energy programmes
* Government bodies and policy makers focusing on:
- Insights into how to incentivise clean energy projects
- The potential to scale up market penetration of new and renewable energy technologies in the electricity sector in Asia
- Strategies in the fight against climate change
* OEMs, Power plant designers, architects/engineers, fuel suppliers, project developers, and fuel suppliers interested in:
- Clean power systems and solutions including power plant efficiency tools and the latest innovation and cost effective solutions in clean fossil fuel and solar, bioenergy, wind, hydro and geothermal renewable energy.
- Consultants, legal and financial advisors providing power utilities services related to the latest financial model options, loan guarantees, tax equity, RE credits, partnership project models, feed-in tariff programmes, risk mitigation PPAs and other related areas.