Delmarva Power Buys 40-MW From Roth Rock Wind Farm in Maryland

Posted on November 14th, 2011 by
   

Delmarva Power buys 40-MW from Roth Rock wind farm in Maryland

Pepco Holdings Inc. subsidiary Delmarva Power will receive 40 MW of wind energy and associated renewable energy credits from the recently completed 50-MW Roth Rock wind facility inWestern Maryland.

The Roth Rock wind farm, which is owned by Gestamp Wind North America, comprises 20 2.5 MW turbines manufactured by Nordex. Delmarva Power will purchase 80% of Roth Rock’s output, while the remaining 20% will be sold separately to the University System of Maryland, Maryland Department of General Services.

Serious Energy acquires building energy management technology company

Serious Energy Inc. has acquired a building energy management technology company, Agilewaves Inc. Upon closing of the transaction, the engineering and advanced capabilities of the Building Optimization System created by Agilewaves will be integrated with those of Serious Energy’s SaaS energy efficiency platform.

Saginaw Future breaks ground on Great Lakes Solar Technology Park

Saginaw Future, the Great Lakes Bay Region and the Michigan Economic Development Corp. have broke ground on the 231-acreGreat LakesSolarTechnologyPark in Michigan. The Solar Technology Park has the potential to locate up to six solar manufacturing facilities that would create hundreds of direct and indirect jobs, along with millions of dollars in new investment and new tax base.

Related Posts:

Tags: , , , ,



Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree


>