NASA Devices To Save Trucks $10 Billion A Year In Diesel?, DER 02/19/10

Posted on February 19th, 2010 by

The Daily Energy Report for Friday February 19, 2010 discusses how special devices currently being tested at NASA’s Ames Research Center could save the U.S. trucking industry $10 billion a year in diesel fuel, Halliburton to move 150 jobs from Duncan to Houston, and JP Morgan study finds that using less paper in your financial division could save you more than $1 a sheet annually.

Related Posts:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 People have left comments on this post

» DevinWeiss said: { Apr 3, 2010 - 05:04:21 }

I read anywhere that NASA decided to do a manned mission to Mars by August, 1982, but that the Viet Nam war was too pricey. Such a mission could have been a drop in the fiscal bucket, when compared to military spending back then. When comparing the worthiness of a manned mission to Mars to that of slugging it out in Southeast Asia, I vote Mars, entirely. We lost Viet Nam; what a waste. We lost our early journey to Mars; what a waste. Now, we now have economical woes and budget cuts. Again, Mars can take the back seat simply to fall out of the vehicle. What can we do avoiding strike three?

» Ben Lack, The Daily Energy Report said: { Apr 6, 2010 - 09:04:09 }

Get the message out about the impact of manned missions to Mars. Unfortunately, these days, if you want to get anything done then you have to start a movement which isn’t the easiest thing to do. Thanks for your comments.

» Rosendo Policastri said: { Apr 7, 2010 - 10:04:38 }

Thanks for writing such an appealing post. Cheers

» Ben Lack, The Daily Energy Report said: { Apr 8, 2010 - 09:04:00 }

Thanks for watching!

» Sue Demchak said: { Apr 9, 2010 - 02:04:00 }

I’m going to bookmark this post…

» Cherly Schladweiler said: { Apr 17, 2010 - 11:04:31 }

I really enjoyed this. You can look your article comments. This information has really been helpful for most of the readers. I really appreciate the way you have written about this. I will really like to read more on this from you. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree